Friday, December 2, 2011

Game programming

I got bored of programming thesis stuff and since my neurological system programming is sorta in a hold (what do you mean "do other things") because I need a good GUI and apparently the perfectionist in me doesn't feel like the standard windows GUI and a few dots are good enough for such a minor script...

So I started looking up on DirectX (ofc 11 only, because well... nevermind me) and OpenGL

One thing led to another (and its never a good thign, when we are talking me) and I ended up with a version XNA on my PC and me ready to program a small game, in order to learn the graphical aspects of DirectX a bit more and also because im bored.

It definitly won't have any priority over the thesis, but it certainly will provide a bit of change here and there

I swear, this is gonna end facepalmworthy...

No comments:

Post a Comment