Sunday, January 22, 2012

Clarity

(Btw posting via android, this is typo land)

Im a awkward person i guess.

As a gamer i played a lot of games un my life. While quantitatively notn on top, i guess Diablo 2 is the game i could identify myself with most. I played it singleplayer, multiplayer, hardcore, mods, traded, i programmed for it, joined communities, wrote my own bots....

And then there is Diablo 3. A long awaited sequel to D2. Withnew classes, new options, content, more story etc etc. I was obsessed with it. I browsed wikis, followed tweets and websites nad drooledover every new screenshot daily.when the beta finalyarrived neiter me nor anyof my friendsgot intot.

And it was drivng me crazy. I wasted more time recherching and checking websites daily then a stupid teenage girl drooling over justinbieber. Ww talk ofweeks of realtime i exepect.

And now i finaly haveit n my hand,evenif iHands and partielly temporerilly. I played it for 4 hours i think and itwas damn much fun, even if it is veryshort and easy. One would suspect id pull an allnighter and would spend all of my next days playing, even i thouht so. But the truth is sorta the reversd story.

Ifeel like my mind is finaly at peace. I know pretty much everytihng about the beta and the atmosphere was nice and relaxing (the familiar atmosphere of gore, blood and dying demons)--and after testing it i have  this sort of completition sensation, i feel more reinforced to actually take care ofthe more important things, like thesis and scheduling.

Talking of which, its sleeptime

No comments:

Post a Comment