Friday, August 24, 2012

I like em fresh

Been a while since I last wrote here,

mostly because I was lazy, but also because I was not sure what or more like how to write about things that were worth writing about. So here I am now, back from another trip to Romania (actually 2 trips, in between the time I didnt write anything), doing my usual thing:

balancing on a hairstring between doing productive things and falling into the abyss of gaming and "applied" lifestyle - a state where ones activities decide ones plans, instead of plans deciding activites.

So in order to snap myself out a little bit out of the situation, I'm going to try to apply some more advanced planning techniques. Most likely I'll burn the house down in the process of planning, considering how good I am at this, but hey, there is no science without victims (don't believe those who tell otherwise!). And thus it has been officially decided that I write something here on fridays, less I will forget about this place once again.

So what IS worth writing about. A picture says 1000 words they say. Probably it does, however I don't have a picture right now. But after reading multipple digital art books and installing and trying out the new Photoshop CS6, the desire is strong in this one to start doodling again (which I allready did).

There are quite a lot of thoughts on my mind regarding happiness, relatives, foreign relatives (all people are equal, but some are less equal!), relationships, friendship etc, however I feel like I need some more time before geting to the more serious topics. Probably next friday.

I could write a trilogy on Diablo 3 and Guild Wars 2, but I still don't have enough gaming toxins in my blood at this point, to waste this ammount of time for such topics.

After deleting the last/current line and rewriting 50 different versions of it (you'll never know what was there mwahaha), I decided that the next writing topic will be Romania - general impressions.

That being sad I'm gonna chicken out and go sleep.
Because sleep is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment