Monday, October 24, 2011

25.10.11

OK, apparently im not good at planing. I guess I'll give it another try.

Basicaly I have quite some stuff to attend to.

I guess I should wake up at 9am.

Since im sorta msot productive between 8 and 12.00am I will use the time for programing purposes.

Then I'll go inform myself about the working out options at the nearby gym again, since those changed since Ireland and will probably also visit the Dentist, since my tooth has no respect for timeplaning and is geting in the way (if you cant fight em join involve em)

Asuming I wont be wasting time (unlikely) and be done by 13.00 (unlikely), the time will be spend for my playing reasearch on WoW and LoL.

Latest at 16.00 I sould prcoeed with the Bachelor reading. With A time window planed for Misc stuff noone cares about (like food) at 18.00-19.00

Starting with 20.00 I'll be using my buffer time that will basicaly cover whatever I didnt get to yet.

Hopefuly I'll maange to go sleep at midnight (prolly not)

No comments:

Post a Comment