Monday, October 24, 2011

(Lack of) Purpose

This blog, was allways aiming at targeting very specific audience (more like a single person). Still, asuming that due to whatever circumstances, you - improbable, yet theoretically possible and unknown to me reader found this site, here are the" highlights" of this strange place.

1) Time planing purposes. I'm just going to blog down whatever plans and progress on my plans I have, since I'm otherwise not exactly capable of making a prioritized timeline... probably still wont be.

2) Casual selfdiscussions on various topics, involving long range relationships, friendship, silence and selfcensoring and other topics, you usually avoid reading about.

3) Progress of a mediocre programmer on a project most people would call a chanceless timewaste...

4) A bit of  typical comments on (online) gaming, movies and books.

5) Gibberish and typos en mass

No comments:

Post a Comment