Monday, November 7, 2011

Neuronal Networks

I'm not exactly a great programmer, in fact I'm (sorta) studying and (sorta) learning by myself to become (sorta) one at some point, but I did allready had (sorta.. ok i shut up) some contact with C++, VB, Delphi, Labview, French, Matlab, all kind of web-stuffs and other languages so far. However C# is a new one. And while it's good old C in its principles, starting programming a Neuronal Network in it, might have been not the best idea ever. It also feels like I'm being outsmarted by a single (even simulated) brain cell.

On the bright side, it is a project I've been planing and researching along since ages, so it's finaly time to programm somethign that will probably contradict all of my asumptions and theories, but heh, that's how it works I guess.

Anyhow I'm sorta ready with the design of my first "amplified node" and the classical "node" in the sense of neurological networks. Really looking forward for the point, where I have their "phasing", priorities and the GUI worked out, so I can give em a try. Will prolly take quite a while.

Though, I'm allready now wondering, how good the idea was to allow nodes to get bored and annoyed. I swear if the programm will sell my gloves on Ebay (for reference purposes: I programmed some gaming bots at some point, and they sold their equipment, especially the gloves pretty often in the first phases), I pick up some other study...

No comments:

Post a Comment