Monday, November 7, 2011

Ohai

Heya dearest Diary, (I hate you)

I guess stuff got better recently, which means 2 things:
1) No more emoish blog entries, I'd keep em out of a public blog (as in, you CAN find it, why/how is a enigma for me), if it wouldnt be for me knowing You would read it (see the capital Y, it's intended)
2) I should get my schedule straight again.

 So ye, my schedule for tommorow.

1) 8.30 Wake up and stand up
2) 9.00 WAKE UP and STAND up
3) Check on important information (aka mail etc)
4) Take a shower and actually eat
5) 10.00 Go visit the university and do some test with the recently compiled code
6) See if anything changed about the installation there (unporbable) and test out my first programming attempts to adress a DG2020 (ew).
7) 12.00 Proceed with the Neuronal network programming (more on this topic later)
8) 14.00 In case I won't (will) get bored earlier (later) this far - it's LoL time, gotta fix dat ranked score.
9) 16.00 Thesis work until 19-20.00
10) 20.00+ Whatever

No comments:

Post a Comment